Well, it is! So, what will you do this month to get healthy or maintain your healthy eating habits?
Here are tips from the American Heart Association for eating more fruits and veggies:
- Add frozen peas or broccoli to rice when it’s almost done cooking.
- Add extra veggies to soups and stews.
- Have a meatless meal once a week.
- Fill out a sandwich with fruits and veggies.
- Keep frozen and canned fruits and vegetables on hand for when you need to throw together a meal in a hurry.
- Work fruits and vegetables into your family’s favorite dishes.
Have you tried any of these tips? Do you have any other tips to add? Please share in the comments, and have a happy and healthy March!